Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - [VGM Pack] Fantastic Dizzy (GG) (Untagged)

Reply to topic
[VGM Pack] Fantastic Dizzy (GG) (Untagged)
Post Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:08 pm
Forgot about the odd sound effect on the title screen a bit in so had to log everything. Found the ID table at 33D50 for table of song ids per screen. It compares the value at DAE7 compared to b at 6F4D.

33D50 is the room you start in. The area immediately outside Dizzy's house is toward the end of the first row of the table, so it isn't entirely in order.

Song Ids are 01-14. 05 is silence. The codemasters logo is loaded in a completely different way (doesn't seem to be a sample).

Completely untagged. I may relog the puzzle track in game sometime in the future. Haven't compared the speed to the SMS pack. Might be similar since it runs in SMS compatibility mode.

Untagged. at 0.90

Post Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:30 am
Just noticed this pack is logged inappropriately at 50hz. Most tracks are slower in this version than the SMS version, so likely they are similar when played back at proper speed.

I may come back to this pack, but will likely ignore it. I worked on it and posted it in the forum on a whim. The GG page already links to the sms version, so I may leave it that way.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!