Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - [VGM Pack] F-15 Strike Eagle (GG)

Reply to topic
[VGM Pack] F-15 Strike Eagle (GG)
Post Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:12 pm
http://www.smspower.org/Music/F15StrikeEagle-GG

New pack. Music courtesy of Cooksey. I found the info on vgmpf and a few other sources. The voices are good, but clip at the end. Not sure if there is anything to be done about that. I'm still not clear

Music is IDs: 0-4 All in bank 7. SFX are strange, they are played back by loading b (usu 1-3) and a (<0x10) with different values. I still haven't figured out how it works. As far as voices. Two voices per bank. I have no idea if they occupy the whole space. I'm still not clear on how voices are played back or how to isolate the data. Only two of the voice tracks are meant to be joined in game, I logged those separately as well. The voices also have ids 00-04, but increase as the banks go down (not necessarily significant, though interesting)

00-01 Bank 0F
02-03 Bank 0E
04 Bank 0D

Now at v1.00

I'm also including the sgc since it was easy to make (easier than the trimming/tagging process). I have nowhere else to put it for now, but maybe I'll work on NMS software titles next. I think it's just this and Robocop vs the Terminator which Cooksey also worked on. This file will be replaced once I find a way to get the sfx working. Currently one sample is working, coded badly. I would add the voices but I'm not sure if I could get it to work.
F-15 Strike Eagle (U) [!]-GG-BGM v0.zip (9.25 KB)
sgc -to be replaced soon

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!