Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - KiddEd: Alex Kidd In Miracle World Editor

Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:45 pm
A major update of KiddEd has been released!

With this update you can now finally have individual metatilesets for each level. That means you can change metatiles for a level without affecting other levels. This way you're more flexible in designing your level layouts.

Another improvement can be found in the Sound Editor. You can now change the priorities of sound effects. These priorities are considered when a sound effect is triggered while another sound effect is playing. In this case, the new sound effect will only play if its priority is equal or higher to the priority of the sound effect that is currently playing.
The new sound effect will then cancel the current sound effect and start playing instead.
For music you can now setup whether a song should loop or not (only works with the PSGlib Sound Engine).

Besides that the archive now also contains two new files.

• Entities.txt - contains a mapping between entity numbers and entity names
  • Triggers.txt - explains how the different triggers work

Note: For this year's competition SMSPower also allows romhacks as entrants so if you're working on a hack using KiddEd you might want to join or at least check out what others work on.

Users of KiddEd can receive the update via the update system, others can check it out at
http://kidded.emulicious.net
Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:43 am
Calindro wrote
Revo wrote
Of course, you just have to use the tile editor and choose Alex Kidd, Sprites... Then you can copy all tiles to paste them in a regular image editor (gimp, paint....).

Si tu veux du support en francais, n'hesite pas a me contacter par message prive ;)

You can also just right-click the frame you want to edit in the framelist in the Sprite Editor. It will then select the whole frame in the Tile Editor.
See the section right below the one you've quoted from the ReadMe:
At the right of the window you will find a list of frames that make up the animation of the selected sprite.
Clicking on one of these frames with the left mouse button selects the clicked frame allowing its editing.
Clicking on one of these frames with the right mouse button opens the tiles of the sprite in the Tile Editor.

Thanks, of course I know that, but my question is different.
I didn't mean alter the tiles, I already did that, I meant change the tile references in the sprite.
Example : when facing left, all Alex Kid sprites have tiles #1 and #2 at the top (AK's head).
It is also true when he punches something, but I would like to change that, it's not compatible with the new tiles I made.
So in the "Punch Left" sprite I would like to replace reference to tiles #1 and #2 with other tiles...
Is this possible?
Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:44 pm
mougino wrote
Calindro wrote
Revo wrote
Of course, you just have to use the tile editor and choose Alex Kidd, Sprites... Then you can copy all tiles to paste them in a regular image editor (gimp, paint....).

Si tu veux du support en francais, n'hesite pas a me contacter par message prive ;)

You can also just right-click the frame you want to edit in the framelist in the Sprite Editor. It will then select the whole frame in the Tile Editor.
See the section right below the one you've quoted from the ReadMe:
At the right of the window you will find a list of frames that make up the animation of the selected sprite.
Clicking on one of these frames with the left mouse button selects the clicked frame allowing its editing.
Clicking on one of these frames with the right mouse button opens the tiles of the sprite in the Tile Editor.

Thanks, of course I know that, but my question is different.
I didn't mean alter the tiles, I already did that, I meant change the tile references in the sprite.
Example : when facing left, all Alex Kid sprites have tiles #1 and #2 at the top (AK's head).
It is also true when he punches something, but I would like to change that, it's not compatible with the new tiles I made.
So in the "Punch Left" sprite I would like to replace reference to tiles #1 and #2 with other tiles...
Is this possible?

Unfortunately this isn't possible yet but I can work on it. If you want to be the first to test it while it's still in development you can contact me via the Contact Form on http://emulicious.net/contact/.
Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:09 pm
Still finishing the 9 level demo for the competition, so no time to open a new thread yet. Got a new team member for sounds and music, got a bunch of new enemies and new level themes as well as new fixes and stuff from Calindro. Will keep you updated.

In the meantime, here is a short animation (click to watch):

Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 pm
Wow - it looks super nice!
Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:52 am
I'm actually excited for a Master System game for the first time since I was a kid. Can't wait to play this.
Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:24 am
It's awesome. Can't wait either.
Post Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:21 pm
*Amazing* work, guys! :D
Post Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:16 pm
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! :) This is super motivating to hear.
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:53 am
flippi wrote
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! :) This is super motivating to hear.

I signed up just to post how brilliant this is!

My son recently discovered Alex Kidd, I think he liked it initially as he is also called Alex. Anyway, he never gets further than the second level, so i'm hoping this editor will allow me to build him a much easier version to play.

I haven't dug into the software yet I've just had a quick scan over breakfast, does anyone know if there's a guide to using it that's more detailed than the readme? I'd quite like to be able to modify the front page and some of the sprites but i'm not clear on how to move the graphics between the editor and Paintshop?

Also, is there any possibility that custom tunes can be imported to replace the existing tunes? I'm sort of a musician and I've used trackers I guess mod2psg could be used?

Once again Calindro, this software is brilliant thank you for sharing it!
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:12 pm
AlexKidd1983 wrote
I'd quite like to be able to modify the front page and some of the sprites but i'm not clear on how to move the graphics between the editor and Paintshop?

Also, is there any possibility that custom tunes can be imported to replace the existing tunes? I'm sort of a musician and I've used trackers I guess mod2psg could be used?

I think i can help.
For sprites:
You select the sprite and choose "Copy Tile", paste it on photoshop (i usually paste in a new file to get the right dimensions, so a quick ctrl+n and ctrl+v do the job).
Edit whatever you want, and copy again, remember to keep it to a single layer or merge layers.
On KiddEd, select "Paste Tile".

It took me a while to understand that in the Sprite window "Copy Tile" means "copy this sprite" and "copy all tiles" means "copy the entire tileset shown above the sprite".

For tiles it's the same process, but to me it was faster to just copy all tiles, and edit the entire tileset on photoshop and then pasting the entire tileset back to kidded.

For music, if you go to Editors/Sound Editor, you can replace the music.
It needs to be in either .psg or .vgm format.
If you want to use a different song for each level, you can use the Add and insert your vgm into "Addicional Music #" slot, and then go to Editors/Level Settings and select the respective music.
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:58 pm
tibone wrote
AlexKidd1983 wrote
I'd quite like to be able to modify the front page and some of the sprites but i'm not clear on how to move the graphics between the editor and Paintshop?

I think i can help.
For sprites:
You select the sprite and choose "Copy Tile", paste it on photoshop (i usually paste in a new file to get the right dimensions, so a quick ctrl+n and ctrl+v do the job).
Edit whatever you want, and copy again, remember to keep it to a single layer or merge layers.
On KiddEd, select "Paste Tile".

It took me a while to understand that in the Sprite window "Copy Tile" means "copy this sprite" and "copy all tiles" means "copy the entire tileset shown above the sprite".

For tiles it's the same process, but to me it was faster to just copy all tiles, and edit the entire tileset on photoshop and then pasting the entire tileset back to kidded.

For music, if you go to Editors/Sound Editor, you can replace the music.
It needs to be in either .psg or .vgm format.
If you want to use a different song for each level, you can use the Add and insert your vgm into "Addicional Music #" slot, and then go to Editors/Level Settings and select the respective music.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply that's the sort of concise brain dump I needed! I saw the music editor, I didn't realise it could import too I guess there's a file size limit? Is there a possibility to support FM?
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:39 pm
To import music files, you have to choose the PSGLib engine and then apply it to the patch.

Since the editor replaces the original sound engine with PSGLib, at this point, i think FM is not supported.

About size limit, there's probably a size limit. But i did some longer music for Duke Nukem SMS, and they work just fine.

If you want to try the Duke game, there's a playable demo on this thread:
http://www.smspower.org/forums/15509-DukeNukemAKiMWHack

(i only did the music, Revo is responsible for the rest of the awesomeness).
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:51 pm
tibone wrote
To import music files, you have to choose the PSGLib engine and then apply it to the patch.

Since the editor replaces the original sound engine with PSGLib, at this point, i think FM is not supported.

About size limit, there's probably a size limit. But i did some longer music for Duke Nukem SMS, and they work just fine.

If you want to try the Duke game, there's a playable demo on this thread:

#i only did the music, Revo is responsible for the rest of the awesomeness#.

Thanks for all of the info, that's really really helpful, I can't wait to start bothering you with all my problems once I start modding AK!
I'm going to check out that Duke Nukem hack later tonight, it looks insane!
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:13 pm
AlexKidd1983 wrote
I signed up just to post how brilliant this is!

My son recently discovered Alex Kidd, I think he liked it initially as he is also called Alex. Anyway, he never gets further than the second level, so i'm hoping this editor will allow me to build him a much easier version to play.

Some time ago hang-on worked on such a hack for his son as well. I'm not sure if he officially released it though but maybe you can share some ideas.

AlexKidd1983 wrote
I haven't dug into the software yet I've just had a quick scan over breakfast, does anyone know if there's a guide to using it that's more detailed than the readme? I'd quite like to be able to modify the front page and some of the sprites but i'm not clear on how to move the graphics between the editor and Paintshop?

rrobertsen has posted a video on youtube that can give a little introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-qj0H7Pok0
It's a bit outdated now but I guess it can still be of help.

tibone wrote

Oh that should be called "Copy Selected Tiles" instead, sorry for the inconvenience.
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:20 pm
Here you can find some other hacks that are made with KiddEd (the upper 4, obviously ^^): http://www.smspower.org/Hacks/GameModifications
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:27 pm
AlexKidd1983 wrote

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I have also been modding Alex Kidd for my son :) (http://www.smspower.org/forums/14382-KiddEdAlexKiddInMiracleWorldEditor#79366). And made him trainer-versions of my other favorite SMS-games. Good luck with your KiddEd project, and let the SMS live on for generations to come!
Post Posted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:13 pm
hang-on wrote
AlexKidd1983 wrote

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I have also been modding Alex Kidd for my son :) #http://www.smspower.org/forums/14382-KiddEdAlexKiddInMiracleWorldEditor#79366#. And made him trainer-versions of my other favorite SMS-games. Good luck with your KiddEd project, and let the SMS live on for generations to come!

Guys, thanks for the warm welcome and all the info and tips.

I have had a quick play and I get how to mod the sprites now, so i'm on the way! I haven't had time to check out your mods yet though, I can't wait to check them out.
Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:11 pm
So i'm having an issue with the sprite alignment, i'm sure i've read that telling the program to align will fix it, but it's not working.
For example The walk left/walk right sprites seem to have only 3 tiles, and the program keeps aligning the lower tile to the left or to the right instead of the middle. As a result, parts of the animation are missing.

Can someone please explain what i'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Also, something seems to have gone wrong with the file as when I play it in the emulator, the blue sky background has lots of little dots, and when I pause and un-pause, it becomes all garbled :(
AlexKiddGlitch.jpg (155.26 KB)
AlexKiddGlitch.jpg

Post Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:44 pm
Sorry for late reply!

AlexKidd1983 wrote
So i'm having an issue with the sprite alignment, i'm sure i've read that telling the program to align will fix it, but it's not working.
For example The walk left/walk right sprites seem to have only 3 tiles, and the program keeps aligning the lower tile to the left or to the right instead of the middle. As a result, parts of the animation are missing.

When you're telling the program to align the sprites it will align them to the grid. So you should only do that if that's really what you need.

AlexKidd1983 wrote
EDIT: Also, something seems to have gone wrong with the file as when I play it in the emulator, the blue sky background has lots of little dots, and when I pause and un-pause, it becomes all garbled :(

You can use the Contact form on emulicious.net to send me your file and I'll take a look on what's going wrong.
Did you possibly turn off the option "Always expand to a power of 2"? That can cause trouble with some emulators.
Post Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:17 am
Calindro wrote
Sorry for late reply!

AlexKidd1983 wrote

When you're telling the program to align the sprites it will align them to the grid. So you should only do that if that's really what you need.

AlexKidd1983 wrote

You can use the Contact form on emulicious.net to send me your file and I'll take a look on what's going wrong.
Did you possibly turn off the option "Always expand to a power of 2"? That can cause trouble with some emulators.

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I haven't looked at this since I posted, as I've been too busy with work. I'll have a look and get back to you.

The problem with the sprites alignment is that when I try to edit certain sprites, they're misaligned in the editor when I don't align them, and then it's impossible to get them back into alignment even if it asks me if I want to align the sprites.
Post Posted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:04 am
So, I have been working on two Alex Kidd in Miracle World hacks at once. One is merely a graphical/text update to the original game, while the other is basically putting in select levels from the original Super Mario Bros. for Alex Kidd to run through. I do have some footage on Youtube, showing the beginning of this project (incredibly buggy).

Is there a way I can add new tiles to the game, and in effect, "blocks" as well? I also want to make it so any enemy can be used in any level, but I am unsure if KiddEd gives you the ability to put enemies from one level into another yet, nor make new tiles/blocks.
Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:09 am
Hello Bluestreak! Nice to meet another fellow KiddEd user and nice effort porting Super Mario Bros.
I don't think I get you completely right with your questions, though, so I have some for myself:

Bluestreak wrote
Is there a way I can add new tiles to the game, and in effect, "blocks" as well?

What do you mean by adding new tiles to the game, since you already have added some tiles from Super Mario Bros. to it. Do you want to add extra tiles to of of the "Level Main Tilesets", so you have more space for more tiles?

Bluestreak wrote
I also want to make it so any enemy can be used in any level, but I am unsure if KiddEd gives you the ability to put enemies from one level into another yet, nor make new tiles/blocks.

You can actually do that with the "Tileset Editor". You can select the "Sprite Tileset" for each level from the dropdown list and just check the enemy you want to have in the level (and uncheck the ones you don't need). You will have to maintain some kind system for you level palettes, so that the enemies look the same in the levels needed, but you will figure that out.
Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:21 pm
Hello Badsector!! Nice to meet you as well! I oddly figured out how to put enemies in different stages than they originally were in, and how to change tile sets, and metatile sets as well. I even have the first demo ready for launch today as well, with 4 levels!

Adding more space for tiles and tilesets is actually one thing that intrigues me, and would love to learn how to do that. I do have an issue with certain sprites not wanting to stay aligned, however, which is something I am attempting to figure out. Also, There is an odd bug, in which if you use a music theme for a level, that it did not originally play in, you will have a strange glitch, in which after you pause and unpause, the graphics will become incredibly garbled.
Post Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:36 pm
Oh, I never encountered that bug. In fact, for our mod we never use music the way it was used in the original game and it still works. You may want to wait for the next release. Not only can you add tiles to to Level Main Tilesets (as we as Additional Tilesets) then, but your bug might also have been fixed. If not, you should get in contact with Calindro. Unfortunately, I don't know, when it will be released. I can only assure you, that it is a big step from the last official version.
Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:02 am
Yeah, for the 6th stage, you can only use one additional tileset, while some stages use up to THREE additional tilesets. The ability to use more tilesets (max likely three) than a level originally allowed, or to make 100% custom tilesets to go with said additional tilesets, would be golden!! I can't wait for the next update!!

Also, a bit more progress:

I am surprised that I am able to recreate levels as well as I am. Sure, some slight differences exist due to the SMS having a shorter resolution vs. the Famicom, and to accomodate Alex's jump height (the 3rd stage, a remake of World 1-3 is a MAJOR example of this), but it is pretty faithful. Also, of something seems too tall for Alex to jump over, try punching along the area you need to jump onto/over. You may discover Alex is able to destroy some terrain you never thought possible, and find some steps or just break down a wall.
Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:30 am
Bluestreak wrote
Yeah, for the 6th stage, you can only use one additional tileset, while some stages use up to THREE additional tilesets. The ability to use more tilesets (max likely three) than a level originally allowed, or to make 100% custom tilesets to go with said additional tilesets, would be golden!! I can't wait for the next update!!

Also, a bit more progress:

I am surprised that I am able to recreate levels as well as I am. Sure, some slight differences exist due to the SMS having a shorter resolution vs. the Famicom, and to accomodate Alex's jump height (the 3rd stage, a remake of World 1-3 is a MAJOR example of this), but it is pretty faithful. Also, of something seems too tall for Alex to jump over, try punching along the area you need to jump onto/over. You may discover Alex is able to destroy some terrain you never thought possible, and find some steps or just break down a wall.

Pretty cool!
But I think you should use sprites from the Super Ni****do version ("Super Mario all-stars") instead of NES graphics.
Post Posted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:18 am
Bluestreak wrote
Hello Badsector!! Nice to meet you as well! I oddly figured out how to put enemies in different stages than they originally were in, and how to change tile sets, and metatile sets as well. I even have the first demo ready for launch today as well, with 4 levels!

Adding more space for tiles and tilesets is actually one thing that intrigues me, and would love to learn how to do that. I do have an issue with certain sprites not wanting to stay aligned, however, which is something I am attempting to figure out. Also, There is an odd bug, in which if you use a music theme for a level, that it did not originally play in, you will have a strange glitch, in which after you pause and unpause, the graphics will become incredibly garbled.

Hi Bluestreak,

can you please send me the ips file of your version that you experience this bug with via the contact form of emulicious.net? I'll take a look into it.
Post Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:49 pm
Hello Calindro. I will not be home for a bit, so I will give you this until then.

This shows the earliest version of the project, before I restarted it a day later. The game still has the same issue when pausing and unpausing in levels which a tune that is not originally used in a level is used.

The main theme was replaced with the Super Mario Bros. theme from Super Boy 2, and the water theme replaced with the Underground theme from Super Boy 2. Obviously, what was originally the water theme was not originally played in Level 02, so for some reason, upon unpausing, the tiles glitched up badly.

When I get home, the ips. of current progress shall be sent.
Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:05 pm
Last edited by Calindro on Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

This update comes with lots of improvements and several new features:

• The whole UI of KiddEd has been overhauled and all editors can now freely be resized. Checkout the new setting in the settings menu to see if you prefer integer scaling or scaling to window size. You can also use ALT+Mousewheel to zoom in and out.
  • In old versions of KiddEd if you placed new money bags in a level with castle layout they used to respawn when a screen was reentered. With this new version this misbehavior has been fixed.
  • The main editor of KiddEd now also supports to copy&paste only the layout of a screen without its entites and without adding a new screen.
  • The tile editor now allows to add/remove tiles from level main/additional tilesets.
  • The level settings editor now additionally allows to convert a level to castle layout.
  • The tileset editor now allows to move around level main/additional tilesets within a tileset.
  • The sprite editor now allows to edit the tiles used in a sprite.
  • The sound editor now allows to change the looping property of music.
  • A new hack has been added that allows to edit the hidden entites in Cragg Lake.
  • For castle layout a new hack has been added to stop Alex from walking from the start of the level.

Users of KiddEd can receive the update via the update system, others can check it out at
Post Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:32 pm
Great work as always. As some kind of beta tester for this release I just can advice every user to immediately update their KiddEd. You can barely compare the last release to this one. It's this good.
Revo
Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:19 am
Do you know Pico8? Well I like it so this is a try of an adaptation on SMS:

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:24 am
Looking very good! Are you going to continue with this project?
Revo
Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:53 am
Yeah probably, I just started this project this morning^^

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:54 pm
Good progress so far :D
Revo
Post Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 am
And here an other project:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:10 pm

This update comes with lots of improvements and several new features:

• The Text Editor has been extended by a free text editor that allows you to control the whole shape of text boxes via control sequences.
    A control sequence begins with a backslash followed by a single letter for the direction (l – left, u – up, r – right, d – down) followed by the amount to travel
  • A Sprite Tileset Editor has been added that allows you to modify the sprite tilesets that are available for sprite tilesets in the Tileset Editor
  • The Tileset Editor has been enhanced to allow adding/removing level additional and main tilesets. Furthermore, level main tilesets can now also be used as level additional tilesets.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:21 pm
Thanks for all the great new features!
Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:04 pm
Great News!!

I already translated your post in elotrolado to Spanish!
Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:35 pm
Great vgm compresor!!!!!
Alex Kidd: Fall of Radaxian
Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:14 pm
Alex Kidd - Fall of Radaxian v1

This is pretty much a completely new game. The levels are not super hard. There is a new story.

* v1.00 finished game
* v1.01 buttons swapped

Post Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:04 pm
Last edited by Calindro on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
An update of KiddEd is available.

It comes with several bugfixes and some minor UI improvements.

Additionally, the following features have been added:

• The layout of level 3 can now be converted
  • A hack has been added to use the start button of a mega drive pad for the pause button
  • When converting to castle layout the dimensions of the level can now be set
  • The starting screen in a castle layout can now be set
  • Levels can now be exported to the format of the General Scroll Library by psidum (GSlib)

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:35 am
Thanks for the update, you are the best!
Alex Kidd in Miracle World (Game Gear)
Post Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:14 pm
Alex Kidd in Miracle World (Game Gear)

* Pause not needed is start

Revo
Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:36 pm
Wow such a good idea, well realesed ;) Keep up the good work!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:16 pm
An update of KiddEd is available!

• The Cragg Lake bonuslevel is now split from the Cragg Lake level.
    This makes Cragg Lake a regular level in which screens can be added/removed now
    and its layout can now be converted to other layouts like with other levels.
  • The hacks "Make crown work in every level" and "Make Cragg Lake entities editable"
    became obsolete now and got removed.
  • A bug in the hack "Use Mega Drive start button for pause" got fixed.
    If you had applied this hack before just apply it again to incorporate the bugfix.
  • The text of the ending sequence can now be edited freely with the raw data editor
    at the bottom of the Text Editor.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:26 am
good job!

was SMS present in Indonesia back in the day?
Post Posted: Fri May 31, 2019 8:36 pm
Last edited by Calindro on Fri May 31, 2019 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
A new version of KiddEd is available!

• Added a hack to make the character flash during invincibility instead of changing his color
  • Added a hack to make items flash before they vanish
  • Added the tiles of petrified Janken to the Tile Editor
  • Made it possible to add tiles to the Hirotta Stone Tileset
  • Fixed a bug in the hack "Make shocking waves of destruction hit only once" because of which octopus tentacles couldn't be hit by shocking waves anymore
  • The starting screen of a level with castle layout can contain entities now these entities won't get loaded when the level is started but when the starting screen is reentered
  • On Mac OS when KiddEd is closed via Cmd+Q it will ask if changes should be saved (thanks to Kilkakon)
  • Several minor bugfixes and UI improvements

Post Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:03 pm
So many great additions again! Thanks a lot Calindro :3
Icy Angel
Icy in Miracle World
Post Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:14 am
Icy in Miracle World v1

A simple graphical hack that replaces all of Alex Kidd’s sprites with the YouTuber IcyAngels456, along with some enemy and item sprites.

Admin: source link seems to be https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3956/ by "CoachMoose". Please don't post without linking back to a source.

Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!