Elvin Atombender is insane. So totally nutty in fact that he has
decided to construct a colossal bomb and blackmail the world for
millions of dollars. Enter Agent 4125. His job: to enter
Atombender's tower (displayed as a flick screen platform environment), break his codes and do away with the guy once and for all.
- If you want to play one of the best games available for the Sega, look no further than Impossible Mission.
- An essential purchase, and recommended without hesitation.
What We Say Now
- An absolutely superb game that has stood the test of time incredibly well. If anything I'd put the overall up by one percent - Impossible Mission is an all-time classic and is still one of the best games ever written!
- This is still one of the greatest Master System games around, combining top-notch graphics, animation and sound with deep and compelling gameplay. This game would still warrant those massive marks were it reviewed today.
- Mean Machines Sega magazine Lookback
See more reviews of Impossible Mission
See the main page for Impossible Mission