Run around 100 different eight-way scrolling dungeons, dealing
death to the deranged minions and collecting treasure. A one or
two-player game, Gauntlet was immensely successful in the arcades
and performed well on the Master System.
- Gauntlet has appeared on virtually every home computer system on Earth and I'm glad to say that the Sega version tops the lot for sheer addictive playability.
- I was flabbergasted by this game - it's fast, furious and above all, faithful to the coin-op.
What We Say Now
- Another top-notch conversion whose marks are just as right now as they were then.
- This is still a brilliant coin-op conversion that's just as fresh and exciting as it was the day we first plugged it into the Master System. I wouldn't tinker with any of the marks, they're all fine.
- Mean Machines Sega magazine Lookback
See more reviews of Gauntlet
See the main page for Gauntlet