Become a Californian surfing dude with the aid
of this classic cart which simulates Half piping,
foot bagging, surfing, skating, BMX and the fine
sport of the flying disc.
Heaps of options, up to eight players and there are practice and competitive modes - you can even choose a sponsor!
Wonderful attention to detail throughout the games, great animation and plenty of amusing touches.
This is as funky as the Sega gets, with good tunes and great spot effects.
Varies from game to game, but always very high.
Multi-player options and tricky-to-master techniques keep you coming back to break your records.
Varied challenges, superb animation, and loads of challenging fun!
- I've played California Games more than any other Sega game — it's tough, challenging and very addictive.
- The array of sub-games and the skills needed for each event in California Games makes this one of the best multi-player games about.
What we say now
- California Games is the only really decent multi-event sports simulation available on the Master System. Everything I said then is just as true today, and the marks are still spot-on. If you haven't got this gome in your collection, go out and buy it — it's fab!
- I actually think that this game was underrated by Matt. California Games is still one of the greatest Master System carts money can buy. I'd mark lastability up to 97% and award this worthy game 96%.
- Mean Machines Sega magazine Lookback
See more reviews of California Games / Jogos de Verão
See the main page for California Games / Jogos de Verão